11.23.2012

I'm positive this was the first of so very many ways we will traumatize our child

Lynnie and I decided to have the boys get their first haircuts together.  I'd been putting it off, but after successfully pulling his locks into piggy tails, I knew I couldn't wait any longer. 

The day started off fun with lunch and a stroll around the mall to kill time before the appointments. 

They weren't able to accommodate our request for simultaneous cuts- apparently there's a shortage of hair stylists for babies.  Do you want to know why?  Because of kids like this:


The sucker- that I was reluctant to let him have- that she promised "worked for 90% of kids" and the Elmo movie were worthless.  The hair stylist behind us who was working on a perfectly behaved little angel girl's hair remarked, "Wow, he definitely wins the loudest lungs award."  Poor Susan the Stylist.

And poor, poor Ky who had to endure the horror of a haircut after first watching his BFF barely survive.


I hate the Lloyd Christmas look.  Bring on the clips and headbands-hippy baby will be back in a couple of months...


No comments:

Post a Comment